Thursday, July 22, 2010

BOC: About Me



I came from a city where very creative fashion designers reside. Manila, the capital city of the Philippines is where I was born and raised, also where I started my passion for fashion. I was about twelve when I saw a fashion show on T.V. and I just fell in love with the creative ways that people can dress. I still wasn’t sure what I wanted to do when I grew up, but whatever it was, it had to have something to do with fashion. Now I use my keen eye for fashion and use it in my everyday social and professional life. As a professional fashion merchandiser and stylist, I will utilize my passion and talent into the fashion industry by styling models for different kinds of photo shoots, working in fashion show productions, trade shows and retail stores, and becoming a buyer. Eventually I will run my own fashion company so I can incorporate my own brilliant designs into everything in my fashion line. I love everything about this industry because the number one rule in fashion is that there are no rules. Fashion is a great way to express my creativity and show off to the world what I do best. Like the fashionista saying goes, “Every day is a fashion show and the world is my runway.”

No comments:

Post a Comment